Saturday, August 27, 2011

Disney Scrappers' Challenge

One of my main hobbies is scrap booking.  So I was so happy to discover Disney Scrappers, a scrap booking site dedicated to all things Disney.  Since we've had a few vacations there over the years, I have a few photos to work with.  Right now they've got several challenges posted for various themes.  I've completed a few of the challenges and thought I'd post a layout I recently completed for Challenge #3, On the Wild Side.  This challenge is all about Disney's wild life.  Things such as the Kilimanjaro Animal Safari, Animal Kingdom, or even as tame as the Jungle Cruise.  I decided to use a couple of pictures we had taken at the Tusker House restaurant at Disney's Animal Kingdom park. 


I used Bo Bunny's Zoology collection here for the mat, background paper and animal print accent paper.  The flowers are a combination of Prima and Petaloo.  The black hidden Mickey is actually a paint sample from The Home Depot that I just peeled off of the paint chip.  This was a fun layout to work on and I even dug up some old trim with fringe to replicate animal fur.  TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment