Saturday, October 15, 2011

Someday...My Prince Will Come

...sing with me now!  You know you want to!  Well I finally finished a project I have been working on for about a month now.  Yes, a month.  It was one of those projects that you see in your mind's eye, but you can't quite make it happen the way you envision.  So, I did a little here and a little there as I had time, and played with it until it turned out the way I had originally planned.  I think it turned out pretty good!


This is my dear daughter all dressed up like a princess...sitting in front of the castle at WDW.  She was sitting there all by herself when the song "Someday my prince will come" popped into my head.  So, I had to get the camera out and start snapping shots.  I think the idea of this layout was conceived on this day!  LOL  It only took me close to a year to get to getting around to.   Here are some close-ups:

 

I had a lot of fun playing with different techniques with this one.  I did some stenciling, color blending, punching as well as using my Silhouette for the title.  I also used a generous helping of stickles for the title and gate.  But honestly, glitter and princesses just go hand-in-hand.  LOL 


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the glittery bits and the gold and the swiss dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this layout, it is gorgeous, so many lovely details, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete