Friday, April 20, 2012

My Journey


I'd like to share my latest project with you today.  This is a layout journaling my testimony of what God's done in my life.  It really is a rather long story so it took some time for me to think about how I could put it together so that all of it could be read.  So I decided it would have to be interactive with pages that open up to reveal my story. 


Here you can see the flap where the photo is attached lifts up to reveal hidden journaling.


Here is the layout fully opened to reveal all the journaling.


Here is a closeup of one of my hinges that attach the face piece to the back of the page.


I used the beautiful Faith Goals collection from Faithfully Yours to complete this layout.  What I really appreciate about this company is the strength of their paper.  It is very strong and durable.  I know this layout will stand the test of time. 

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning. REally looking forward to more of your posts. I have become a member of your blog and excited to follow your scrapbook pages. I have wanted to start one for years but am trying to finish up a high school senior year book first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing page! What a great way to share a lot of journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the kind comments!! I truly appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete